Today, Verizon and Time Warner Cable have announced their plans to join forces and add bundling solutions from both providers. Customers in the Triad can now combine Time Warner Cable’s internet, video, and voice services with Verizon’s smartphone and tablet lineup. Already launched earlier this year in Columbus and Cincinnati, OH; Kansas City, MO; and Raleigh N.C., Greensboro, NC, is the next to receive the package with more cities to come. More info can be found on this match made in tech from VZW and TWC.
Interested in signing up in person? Here are a few locations in the Triad to sign up.
- Asheboro 1304 East Dixie Drive
- Burlington 1565 Glidewell Drive
- Greensboro 4207 W Wendover Avenue
- Greensboro 2609 Lawndale Drive
- High Point 271 Eastchester Drive